Pelican Grand Fort Lauderdale is one of, if not the only one of the Fort Lauderdale condos that actually has an irresistible direct beachfront location. If you’re looking for the ideal suntan, you’re literally just steps away from the sun-kissed Fort Lauderdale beach coastline. You’ll find even more to appreciate at the Pelican Grand once you check out everything else it has inside.
As mentioned, Pelican Grand is famed for having direct beach access but it’s important to spotlight its many other features. On top of having several miles of beachfront to enjoy and the convenience of valet and concierge, the Pelican Grand Beach Resort has heated swimming pools, a cocktail bar right by the poolside, an oceanfront restaurant, and even an entire ballroom on the premises. Families will love the highly praised children’s program which includes the only lazy tubing ride in Fort Lauderdale. Thanks to the beach location, you’ll enjoy some truly fabulous views from the balconies and terraces.
Pelican Grand Fort Lauderdale is aggressively dynamic. As a Pelican Grand condo resident, the best of Fort Lauderdale is available to you at a moment’s notice thanks to the area Pelican Grand calls home. From Pelican Grand you can explore the sun-kissed sands of Fort Lauderdale, walk to the many hotspots in Las Olas near Pelican Grand or simply enjoy the modern ambiance that makes Pelican Grand even more appealing. For more excitement, visit the downtown Hollywood area not far from Pelican Grand.
- Oceanfront Dining, Poolside Cocktails
- Zero Entry Pool
- Lazy River tubing ride
- North Ocean Grille – waterfront restaurant menus -(Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Postcards – poolside cocktail Lounge
- Over 7,000 square feet of meeting and banquet space
- Wedding planning services / Corporate Meeting Services
- "The Emporium" – old-fashioned ice cream parlor
- Oceanfront Fitness Center
- High-speed Internet access
- Underground valet parking
- Guest laundry